Re: [NTLK] AW: Cover me... I'm goin' in!

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 05:03:46 EST

> But, the part that I never got, as far as I remember Marco bought a
SER-001
> as well, or am I wrong Marco ?
Yes Robert, that's right. I bought 3 SER-001 at all and modified 4 MP2k1
with the soldering version, lets call it DK. One MP is still expecting a DK
and a friend needs a DK too. He is lucky and gets from time to time used
german MP2k1 from a hospital. They've used the MPs to collect lunch menu
orders from the patients and thus these Newtons have spots on the display
where the first coating layer is completely removed.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing