Re: [NTLK] emate lcd

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 05:54:43 EST

Subject: [NTLK] emate lcd
From: Brad Padgett <bpadgett_at_kscable.com>

Unfortunately, unless Apple charges less than the $189 US for
MP2000/2100s, you're better off buying one from PowerOn for $149.
Unless the person (name escapes me but I want to give him MONEY as soon
as he's got product - hint hint) who is working on an MP2000/2100
replacement screen can help. It might be worthwhile to part it out or
sell on e$pay.

BTW - it is a sad but realistic commentary. Most electronics are
disposable, especially below $200 cost. Your $149 DVD player or $59 CD
player would cost more than replacemnt if something non-trivial failed.

--
Mark Rollins
mark_at_mrollins.com