Re: [NTLK] Newtons 2nd Law (book)

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 15:16:39 EST

This is all I found, I don't think it's the one (altho odd coincidence
the word "notion" - one of the best flat file databases for the Newton.
Probably stopped when the Newton was cancelled, ALTHO there's the
possibility of printer's proofs surviving!

SIFUENTES, DONALD Newton's Second Law and Other Notions by Donald Sifuentes.
Wildflower Diving Publishing, Fresno, CA. 1993. Artist's book. Wrappers.
Staple bound. 8.5 x 5.25". 47 pages. Bookseller Inventory # 1756
Price: US$ 10.00 convert currency
Presented by Steven Leiber, San Francisco, CA, U.S.A.

--

Mark Rollins mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com