[NTLK] some errorcode

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 14:42:03 EST

I had to share this with you. I'm looking at the screen of my eMate and
there is this errorcode screen that says:

"Sorry, a problem has occured |evt.ex.abt.bus| (28). Unknown Bogus Error
Code."

Don't ask what I was doing;-)

But in case you want to know: I tried to refine my export to notes script
(which I use so I do not have to build an export module of my own) and I
tried putting shapes directly into a note. Some of them look just fine, some
of them don't. Anyway, i tried exporting the notes as rtf and then the
machine gave me this bogus error code. Unforunately the shapes do not show
up in Word. Well, back to NTK it is.

Jeroen Goulooze