[NTLK] Giving Thanks

From: James W. Bethel (jimbethel9_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 19:53:04 EST

Recently I thought of selling my uMP 2000 but "came to my senses" after some
encouraging advice from Woo Lee. He is but one example of the many selfless
people on this list who provide support, programs, and ideas for new ways to
use our Newtons. Although I am but a lurker, I am grateful for the ongoing
conversations from this wonderful community.
Keeping the Green,
Jim