[NTLK] [NTLK]2100's for sale

From: greenguy (greenguy_at_oanet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 14:11:47 EST

Hi all!

I recently purchased a 2100 from a lady in Oregon. Her name is Elaine
Faulkner. she says she has a couple more if anyone is interested.

I believe she is selling them off for the hospital were she works.

Her asking price is $275.00 although she may negotiate.

(don't know if the others are equipped the same, I assume they are, but ask)

Mine came with keyboard, keyboard case, connection cables for Mac and PC
Newton dongle, some manuals and MP 2100 software CD.

The one I got is in great condition. excellent screen and backlight. All
doors and parts work great. There was some minor rubber coating wear on some
corners.

When I called Apple about mine in particular they said it had been purchased
in early 1999. I don't now how this is possible, but I guess they could have
been NOS. It could mean they are relatively new or that that Apple doesn't
know what they are talking about.

If anyone is interested e-mail me off list and I will give you her E-mail
address

Vern.