[NTLK] New Simpsons sounds to download!

From: Way (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 01:51:15 EST

Well too much time on my hands has led me to come up with a folder of
three Simpsons cartoon sounds for our Newtons! I thought these were
great (got them off of some Outlook Express freeware sound sets). The
names of these sounds are 'sweetcrap' (good as an alert sound),
'ahhcrap' and 'upandatom'. Use your imagination as to what they could
be. Pretty hefty download at about 268k but I think it's well worth it!
A bit offensive to some, but do we care?! Get it at my website (Click
the Software link):

http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html

Have fun!
Way

p.s. I'm still laughing just thinking about these sounds! I'll make
more!