Re: [NTLK] pager/messenger cards

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 00:36:55 EST

Well, if you loose your blank card(s), you can use that expensive one. ;-)
------------------
>As with any other PCMCIA card, you need to have a driver that is able to
>"talk" to the card in order to have it recognized. Without that driver, the
>card is useless...
>
>-Laurent.

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech." "I think of the Statue of Liberty and how
many refugees, migrants and the impoverished passed its light and felt that
if not for them, for their children, a new world could indeed be theirs."
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!