[NTLK] simpsons pkg (was what amazes me..)

From: A.Duggan (admed_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 22:23:22 EST

that's bc it's a pkg file. Just install it on your (I assume) 2xxx
newton. If you cant get the newt to see the pkg, you need "packtype",
a small utility that fixes poorly downloaded pkgs.

From: James Elliott <rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] What amazes me about Newtons

When I try to unstuff it, I get a dialogue box that tells me that it i of
an unknown format and then it gives me a bunch of gibberish.

-James