Re: [NTLK] What amazes me about Newtons

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 18:46:07 EST

On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 04:00, Jon Glass wrote:

> on 11/19/01 12:07 AM, R Pickett at emerson_at_hayseed.net wrote:
>
> > Palm folms gape at this handheld playing a movie making fun of itself.
>
> "Palm folms"??? Is that a Newt typo, or a self-inflicted one? Ironic if the
> Newt did this, eh? ;-)

Self-inflicted, to be sure. I'm still waiting on my @$#%# eBay
transaction from, like, six weeks ago to get my 3C589 Ethernet card so I
can start to play with mail etc on the Newton....

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs