Re: [NTLK] English dictionary with phonetic spelling / phonetic

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 16:19:50 EST

> From: "Markus Rasch" <m.rasch_at_gmx.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] English dictionary with phonetic spelling / phonetic
keyboa
> Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:46:26 +0100

Hi Markus!

> Hm, I was thinking of that myself, but on Paul's page it says:
>
> DictMgr 1.1b6-en, Dictionary Manager to disable system dictionaries and
> handle several
> user dictionaries.
>
> But I would prefer an additional installed dictionary, not to disable the
> internal. So
> that my german MP will understand german AND english.

Maybe Paul could say something about this... it would make more sense *to
me* if one could use the dictionarys side by side, but switching them would
be tolerable as well, if it does not mean much hassle.

The real problem is, that I have not seen any English dict...

At this time, I just keep adding English words to the dictionary, but it's a
pain in the sitting area...

Regards,

Oliver :)

--