Re: [NTLK] transferring text to mac

From: rkadowns_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 09:53:13 EST

I have done this before, but don't remember the details. I know the
manual will tell you how to do this, but it is vague. I do know you
will need a terminal app for the mac. Data does not get transfered as a
file, but rather raw data. truthfully, transferring data is pointless
unless you do not care for formatting. AW does not transfer anything as
a file. If I am wrong, someone please speak up.

A hint is to tap on the computer icon wherever you enter data into a
document.

Robert