Re: [NTLK] re- transferring text to mac

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 09:10:08 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 11/19/01 2:31 AM, the entity known as A.Duggan
at admed_at_sympatico.ca conveyed the following:

> ok. Now I answered part of my own question. I need a terminal program
> for my mac to tranfer text. What the heck is a Terminal Program>? And
> where how do I get/make one>>?
> thx

If you're on a Mac, search for ZTerm. It provides a text-based means of
accessing another computer via your serial port.

(WOW! Talk about feeling old... Someone who, apparently, has never
interacted with a computer by means other than a GUI? Astounding!)

- Eric.