Re: [NTLK] Windows XP and NCU, does it work better than with Windows 2000?

From: R Pickett (emerson_at_hayseed.net)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 02:02:18 EST

On Sun, 2001-11-18 at 22:52, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> > good luck, windows is HUGE [1.5g]. How much space does OSX take up?
>
> Hard to tell since there are a lot of invisible folders and since I already
> have populated my account with quite a few files. I would guess that without
> the developer tools, you're looking at something that is definitely less
> than 1 GB, but I could be wrong...

But since disk space is in the general vicinity of $1/GB, now, we're
really bandying about the price of a bad cup of coffee. Or a good cup
of coffee if you're buying expensive drives.

--
R Pickett           The people that once bestowed commands, consulships,
Hayseed Networks    legions, and all else, now meddles no more and longs