Re: [NTLK] Mac OS 9.1 & Newton Press

From: Stephanie Maks (steph_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 23:14:14 EST

The old version of Apple Modem Tool that came with the Newton Press 1.1
(which is still working well today, hooray) is 1.5.3, dated Oct 6 1997, size
168K.

FWIW the other two extensions are AppleTalk ADSP Tool, version 1.0.1, 36K,
same date; and XTND Power Enabler, version 1.0, 12K, same date.

Extension Manager identifies all these as belonging to Newton Press 1.1
(under the Package heading).

The version of Apple Modem Tool that OS 9.1 installed, which I removed, was
1.5.7 so perhaps the same one that came with OS 9.2.1

-Stephanie