Re: [NTLK] What amazes me about Newt.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 12:16:43 EST

on 18-11-2001 12:28, Chris Searles at csearles_at_netcologne.de wrote:

>> and "'61 Memory Fix".
> When and what for do you need this?

With the added memory (Heap) on a 2100 or an upgraded 2000 it turned out
that the OS wasn't really ready for it and it turned out that it could
sometimes produce a nasty error.
Since Apple never wrote a cure there are a couple of freeware fixes for it
on the web that work pretty good most of the time, I think that GPS is
probably it's only major Achilles heel (this is from reports of Marco
Mailand)

Robert Benschop

P.S.
been lurking for a day and hope that's it's not the weekend why I'm seeing
so little OT messages, keeping my fingers crossed, but couldn't stand it
without you people anymore ;-)