Re: [NTLK] Message pad 120 battery problem

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 01:11:10 EST

Make sure that your adapter is plugged into the wall
and working properly (you can test this by pulling out
your batteries, plug in your newt and it should run
fine...If not, then your adapter is bad...If it
works,then the problem is somewhere else..

Ed
web/gadgt guru

--- Daniel Stacey <dws_at_danielstacey.free-online.co.uk>
wrote:

> > I have got four nicd AA rechargeable batteries
> glued together and fitted in
> > my message pad 120. When I go into battery
> statistics in AVI's backdrop, it
> > says that they are alkaline. Also it doesn't give
> any information about
> > charging statistics. Any ideas anyone???
> >

> > --
> >

> Sorry everyone!! I have just realized that there
> wasn't enough glue in
> between the cells to press down the switch to make
> them charge!!
>
> However although it no says nicd, I still don't get
> any info about AC power.
>
> Any ideas???

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -