[NTLK] Possible fix for replying

From: SlashDevNull (slashdevnull_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 13:20:01 EST

Salutations,

  I just noticed this on Office v. X Entourage but I do not know if it works
on other email programs.

  If I select a block of text and click 'Reply' then the message's body is
the selected text.

  If I select the 'From' address and click 'Reply' then the message is
automatically sent to the original sender, not the NewtonTalk list.

  And personally I like that the message is replied back to the list. I
don't have to worry about replies and if I want to send a new message to the
list, I reply to a message and clear the text. :)

Cheers,
David