Re: [NTLK] Newton MP3 player

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 23:03:44 EST

on 16/11/01 18:07, greenguy at greenguy_at_oanet.com wrote:

> some of you guys respond with sarcastic remarks?
>
> I have had it happen to me, and have seen it happen to many others.
>
> It could be that the person that asked the question didn't see the first
> question or it's answer.
>
> I myself am fairly new to the Newton and I'm trying to get up to speed. I
> rely on the expertise of the people here to save me time and frustration so
> as to get the most of my Newt.
>
> Some of us don't know it all, so we ask the experts. Yes we could search in
> vain all over the web, but most of what was Newton has been condensed into
> this group, in one way or the other.
>
> I thought the point to this group was to ask/answer questions and to keep
> those of us left in this community informed.
>
> Vern
>
> P.S. any spaming should be sent to greenguy_at_oanet.com
>
>> From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com>
>> Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:57:58 -0500
>> To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
>> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton MP3 player

>>> Funny, I answered this exact question eight days ago:
>>>
>>> http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2001-11/0909.html
>>
>> Hmmm, I don't know about you, but I don't think it's that funny...

I was merely responding to Victor, that I didn't think it was funny. It was
not intended to be sarcastic or not. If I feel that a question has been
asked too often for me to take the time to reply, I just don't reply.

-Laurent.

bytesexual /bi:t`sek'shu-*l/ adj.: [rare] Said of hardware, denotes willingness to compute or pass data in either big-endian or little-endian format (depending, presumably, on a mode bit somewhere). See also NUXI problem.