[NTLK] Kids could use some help!

From: Mark Fuller (kcwookie_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 19:35:34 EST

My Friends,

Our local Salvation Army Community Center is working with kids who have
various kinds of learning disabilities. They do not have a computer for the
kids to work with and really need one. Kids with learning disabilities
learn better with the assistance of technology so it would be of great
assistance.

I would like to ask you to consider making a donation to our community
center so that we can purchase a Macintosh for these kids to use. Any
amount would be appreciated and all donations are tax deductible. Please
send your donations to:

Buy a Mac for the Kick Back Club
Salvation Army Northland Corp Community Center
4300 NE Parvin Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri 64117

Sincerely,
Mark Fuller