Re: [NTLK] What programs do you have in your button bar?

From: Way (firstvln_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 17:30:28 EST

I have Extras, Notes, Names, Dates, Undo, Find, Assist, Overview and
Scroll arrows. Pretty standard, but I use GestureLaunch to extend
each icon's functionality. I also have BB Editor overlayed over the
Button Bar. Last of all I use StartBar below the Button Bar. Good
stuff! As for showing off some of the Newt's capabilities I have a bunch
of icons on Backdrop Plus.

Way Wong
Byte-Size Software
http://home.earthlink.net/~firstvln/bytesize.html