Re: [NTLK] What programs do you have in your button bar?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 16:50:45 EST

I find that with Dashboard's Launcher, I don't need
any of the other buttons on the button bar...just the
overview and the scroller buttons...that's it! I have
created a launcher shortcut for all my applications
and that's it! launch notes, write "no" in the
launcher. Launch Powerscroll, write "ps" in the
launcher...very simple, very easy!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Peter Cameron <pdwc_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Scroll Arrows, Overview Dot, Undo, NewtWorks, Popup
> Menu, Dates, Notes,
> Names, Dock, In/Out, NewtFTP, NTK, Find, and Assist
> ... in that order L-R.

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...