Re: [NTLK] Best extras drawer organizer

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 12:40:30 EST

Layout by SBM - it allows you to change the spacing of the icons, so I have
48 icons per screen, not counting the bar (which gives me 7 more, plus the
DB launcher). I also changed the font used for the name of the apps so that
they are not so crowded in this mode.

Other tactic is to use some additional global folders: "Library" for books,
"Games", and "Web"

DB also gives you the ability to use a menu/drop-down approach to all your
folders, nice when you have several apps open at once, and can't seem to get
the right one on top...