Re: [NTLK] Tablet PC%26In-Reply-To.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 06:55:37 EST

LOL! Yeah, the Fujisu pen tabs. are the size I wish was a choice for the
Newt. From 3x5 card size to 10 in. diag.
Oh well...
------------------
>though an avid mac user, i do have to set a bit of praise for the Tablet
>PC idea. I currently own a Fujitsu Stylistic 3400 [ i got it for all the
>things the Newton CAN'T do, i.e. drawing and large format, REALLY nice
>color application]. i have to admit, i really like the thing. had to
>learn Windows 200, it's ok. The size and form factor of this thing is
>REALLY nice. ANd to be honest, the handwriting recognition that it comes
>with works as good as graffiti. Not like the Newton, but no too bad.
>
>I can only imagine [or hope] that [since this is 1-2 years old]
>Microsoft will have worked out better HW rec. by next fall, and would
>[wish wish] LOVE to see the Newton OS ported over... can we dream?

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech." "
Understand the causes of terror. Yes, we should try, but let there be no
moral ambiguity about this: nothing could ever
justify the events of 11 September, and it is to turn justice on its head
to pretend it could."
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!