Re: [NTLK] OT? PowerOn eMates

From: Seth Hurwitz (seth_at_mild7.net)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 15:54:34 EST

Thanks John, but the point was that we had already discussed the $99 price.
If I had asked about the eMate now for the first time that's another issue
(like the one you describe). And it was a "pissy" letter, not prissy! :)
Finally, I'm glad you have no problems with Jamie, but IMHO he could have
responded to my polite questions w/o being a jackass.