[NTLK] $99 eMate - Lesson Learned

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 17:07:01 EST

When buying any product that is no longer manufactured (99% of all Newton
related stuff falls into this category), never tell the company that you
heard about it from a "List on the internet." You just told the company
that there is a demand for that product.

Maybe try, "I saw an advertisement in Macworld."

BTW, my eMate is soooo nice! Anyone have a spare eMate memory upgrade for
sale or trade? ?)