Re: [NTLK] Tablet PC%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;B81814E9.3425%jonglass@usa.net>

From: Bryan Cantley (bcantley_at_fullerton.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 10:46:10 EST

though an avid mac user, i do have to set a bit of praise for the Tablet
PC idea. I currently own a Fujitsu Stylistic 3400 [ i got it for all the
things the Newton CAN'T do, i.e. drawing and large format, REALLY nice
color application]. i have to admit, i really like the thing. had to
learn Windows 200, it's ok. The size and form factor of this thing is
REALLY nice. ANd to be honest, the handwriting recognition that it comes
with works as good as graffiti. Not like the Newton, but no too bad.

I can only imagine [or hope] that [since this is 1-2 years old]
Microsoft will have worked out better HW rec. by next fall, and would
[wish wish] LOVE to see the Newton OS ported over... can we dream?