Re: [NTLK] Eudora

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 10:24:05 EST

on 11/14/01 4:11 AM, Steven M. Scotten at splicer_at_paroxysm.com wrote:

> After pulling my hair out wondering why I couldn't get my mail, I
> discovered this.
>
> Eudora for the Newton doesn't work over Ethernet? How lame is that?
> Well, it was my ex who bought Eudora, so I guess it's just one more
> thing of hers I get to throw away...

Ouch!

-Laurent.

field circus n.: [a derogatory pun on `field service'] The field service
organization of any hardware manufacturer, but originally DEC. There is an
entire genre of jokes about field circus engineers:

Q: How can you recognize a field circus engineer with a flat tire? A: He's changing one tire at a time to see which one is flat.

Q: How can you recognize a field circus engineer who is out of gas? A: He's changing one tire at a time to see which one is flat.

Q: How can you tell it's your field circus engineer? A: The spare is flat, too.