[NTLK] NewtsCape as AvantGo replacement?

From: Steven M. Scotten (splicer_at_paroxysm.com)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2001 - 05:45:34 EST

Now that I have ethernet and a big memory card, I want to start to
migrate my daily reading material from AvantGo on the Palm over to
Newt. I'm still a little bit unclear as to how this works.

I't looks like the thing to do is create bookmarks in "Browse/Schedule"
for a particular time and then make sure that Newt is plugged in to the
ethernet at that time every day.

When I set autolink to "1 level" on a bookmark I've already made, the
setting doesn't seem to stick. When I reopen the settings for that
bookmark, autolink is back to "none" and frequency to "immediate." I'm
pretty sure I'm missing some fundamental concept of how this scheduling
system works.

Are other people using NewtsCape this way? Any good pages you grab for
download for daily reading material?

Thanks,

Steve