Re: [NTLK] Oh wow... this is great!

From: Fábio Palma (newton.pda_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 15:06:07 EST

Poor Bill gates...

    God knows how much I hate this guy (I have a PC with Win ME)... And now,
this.... Unbeliaveble....
    Well Bill Gates looks like a Xerox machine... the only thing he does is
copies.... First the Mac OS turned in a Win 3.1.... Now Newton turned in the
"New" Tablet PC ;-(
    And... Someone ever noted the name of new Windows: WINDOWS XP, something
related to Mac OS X?????

    Thankx

    Fábio Palma

    PS.: Sorry my poor English.....