Re: [NTLK] Newton hobby/interest tracking (was [OT]Comments on..)

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 07:17:21 EST

From: James Elliott <rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT]Comments on off topic me.

Bravo - I guess now I'll have to get my "real" beer listing site up! As
I do track it with a Newton Notion database, custom designed with all
beer types and standard color/mouthfeel/boquet descriptions, I guess
this has been steered back on-topic.

So here's one - what hobbies/interest does everyone track on their
Newton? Any setups we could share. For example, the Notion data can be
exported, and I think the databases can be e-mailed to other notion
users, but I don't think one can extract the data as a newton package,
for example. Is anyone interested in the "beer tracker" as I call it?
Must have Notion 2 to use it.

--

Mark Rollins mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com