Re: [NTLK] Editing Newt's Cape Bookmarks?

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 03:58:09 EST

> From: "Grant [Crossed Fingers] Hutchinson" <grant_at_splorp.com>
>

> I'm looking for some suggestions on the best way to edit and manage my
> bookmarks in Newt's Cape. What I mainly want to accomplish is edit the
> names as they appear in the Bookmarks picker, as well as duplicate and
> modify individual URLs.
>
> Any great and wonderful solutions out there?

pURL:
    http://www.digobj.com/pURL.html

Shuffler:
    the main site is gone, but perhaps it's in the archives.

since there were several 3rd party bookmark tools (Shuffler, pURL)
available, I focused my energies on other areas of Newt's Cape.
if someone wants to write another one, I'd be glad to provide format details
on bookmark soup formats used by NC or the other tools.

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com