Re: [NTLK] 101 things to do with a dead Palm [Was: John Sculley to head Palm?]

From: Bill Davis (newton_at_ecity.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 00:18:34 EST

>After reading the article about the possibility of John Sculley joining
>Palm, I wandered around the Palm Infocenter site and stumbled across the
>Palm Graveyard. I totally forgot about this section... hilarious.
>
> http://www.palminfocenter.com/graveyard/

I saw that, but didn't check it out. Oh, man....what a combination of
funny, fascinating and frightening!

>Here's a couple of my favorites:
>
> http://www.palminfocenter.com/graveyard/dead.asp?ID=62

Actually, this is a cool idea. Gives me an idea for "reusing" some
future color PDA I might buy, too. Just load it up with a memory card
full of family photos and a slide show program. No need to buy one of
them fancy electronic picture frames I'd love to have but can NOT justify
no matter how hard I try. I suppose I could do it with my old Palm IIIx
or one of my spare Newtons too, with grayscale pics.

> http://www.palminfocenter.com/graveyard/dead.asp?ID=6

This is why I don't have pets. ;-) They'd have a FIELD day in my
office/computer room....only takes a minute.

 - Bill