Re: [NTLK] more background pictures / tom bombadil >

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 17:59:55 EST

>> I made some more background pictures for use with Avi=3D3DB4s Backdrop.=
 They =3D
>are
>> screenshots from the anime "Ninja Scroll", most of them depict the fearle=
=3D
>ss
>> samurai protagonist Jubei Kibagami. I also made a new Newton book version
>> of "The Adventures of Tom Bombadil" by J.R.R. Tolkien; this time, I used =
=3D
>> smaller font size, which prevents line breaks.
>>
>> The files can be downloaded from
>> http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/till/newton.htm
>

>Were you able to read my mind about these backdrops? ;)

No, not really... unless Newton users get psychic through extensive use :)

>What about one of Urd from "Ah! My Goddess!"?

I have to confess that I do not know that one yet, I'm only into anime if
something comes across me by chance. However, anyone who has good pictures
can send them to me an I will Avify them.

>Are you back in town?

Yes, more or less... back in the lab describes it more accurately, I didn=B4=
even unpack all of my stuff. Making backdrop pictures is more fun :)

>Regards,
>
>Oliver :)

Regards