Re: [NTLK] Pocket Quicken Connect.... it works!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 03:12:11 EST

on 11/11/01 10:58 PM, Steven M. Scotten at splicer_at_paroxysm.com wrote:

> In fact, I'm curious about Pocket Money. Is there a way to get all of
> my history from desktop Quicken into either of these so that I can
> abandon the desktop version? That would be even better!

The newest version of Wildcat and Exchange for PM supposedly support
importing into PM. I think you can even do multiple accounts in one qif
file, but I don't know if Quicken exports multi-account qif files. I did
this one time. I exported my accounts as qif files, and used these programs
to import. I also did an export of my catagories and imported them into PM.
I need to go and do all this again, but I've been too lazy to get around to
it. I have months of cash receipts to enter into Quicken, and have been
putting it off, and putting it off....

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland