Re: [NTLK] Not really Re: Platform crap..

From: Andynewt (andynewt_at_fastmail.fm)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 22:36:00 EST

Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net> wrote
>Would you say '1 and 1/2'???
>Don't forget the '2' by the overview key. :-)

>>Well conspiracy theories or whatever my eMate has arrow keys!
>>
>>Andy
Well if we're going to count arrows...there's the 4 direction keys on the
bottom right, 2 for scrolling, 1 on the 'Dock' key, 1 each for send and
receive and of course the 'swirling arrow that is 'Undo'
so I'd say I have 10 !! :-)))))

Andy

Andy Wells
Another Newton Nut with an eMate and Eudora
Live Life as an Exclamation !