Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] Veterans Day...

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 17:36:28 EST

In a message dated 11/11/01 4:55:13 pm, Sushi_at_ragingbull.com writes:

<< Mike, no worries...

Upon re-reading your message, it looks like I jumped the gun a bit.
Gomenazai!

Thanks Sushi

I didn't word my messaage very well, I tend to post in hast then regret how I
put things;-)

Mike

Newtons/Citroens/Landrovers, (I love these because they broke the mould and
are still around doing great things with people)