[NTLK] more background pictures / tom bombadil

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 16:01:33 EST

Hi everybody,

I made some more background pictures for use with Avi=B4s Backdrop. They are
screenshots from the anime "Ninja Scroll", most of them depict the fearless
samurai protagonist Jubei Kibagami. I also made a new Newton book version
of "The Adventures of Tom Bombadil" by J.R.R. Tolkien; this time, I used a
smaller font size, which prevents line breaks.

The files can be downloaded from
http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/till/newton.htm

Enjoy :)