[NTLK] Wireless?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 13:31:17 EST

Hi List,

finally, my iBook starts to look and act like my Wallstreet (just X-times
faster #}), I even persuaded NCU to work, connecting the MP via ethernet.

Now, I have a Lucent Wave LAN spare from the Wallstreet, which is supposed
to find a new home in the MP's upper slot.
I have the japanese Wave LAN driver installed on the Newton, but no idea
about how to connect it to the iBook.
I picked AppleTalk for connection, the iBook is also set for AT via AirPort,
but the MP does not find the iBook.
I've tried the casual way, as well as "computer to computer network".

Somebody mentioned that several listmembers were able to connect wirelessly
- if so, I'd be most thankful for a detailed description.

Regards,

Oliver :)

--
Darn you Apple!  How could you make such a device as to cause heads to
turn 3 years after you discontinued it!