Re: [NTLK] Verizon DSL

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 23:43:54 EST

Go here:
http://www.dslreports.com/reviews/552
Read and weep...Version of one of the nortorious DSL
obsfucators in the ILEC industry (just behind Bell
South and Ameritech...
Good luck with your DSL. But don't hold your breath on
your Nov 26 install date. If you prepare yourself for
a finally working DSL sometime in the early 2002's,
then anything earlier will be a pleasant surprise...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Templarsog1_at_aol.com wrote:

> I just ordered Verizon DSL. They said I should be up
> and running by Novermber
> 26th. Anybody have any opinions on it? I'm in NY.
>
> Verizon DSL, good, bad or ugly?
>
> Thanks,
> William

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...