Re: [NTLK] Comments on off topic me.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 21:11:27 EST

I love the fact I can do my email offline in a AMP21K.

I use EnRoute's POP List Manager, opens a seperate floating window to
read/pick from the headers.

As for off topic stuff, I deleted hundreds of posts, I never said a
negative word or asked to change how others post, in fact EVERY POST FROM
NEWTONTALK IS TALKED(SPOKEN) THRU THE NEWTON'S SPEAKER, EVEN OFF TOPIC
ONES, SO HAH! get it??? Off topic posts are 'on' newtontalk... :-}

..ok, ok, I go now to my corner... can I take my Newtons??? :-D
------------------
>Good points David. But, for the sake of those who download and read the
list on their Newts, I'd suggest keeping the [OT] discussions to a minimum.
> For those using SimpleMail it is easy enough to avoid having to DL all
the [OT] if so desired, but other email programs don't offer that option.
> I don't mind some off-topic now and then, but I believe we have to
think of the list as both of-the-Newt and for-the Newt.

>Just my $0.02 ($0.032 CDN)
>Peter

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech." "
Understand the causes of terror. Yes, we should try, but let there be no
moral ambiguity about this: nothing could ever
justify the events of 11 September, and it is to turn justice on its head
to pretend it could."
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!