[NTLK] Comparison pages?

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 10:00:19 EST

Hi to all!
Iam looking for a couple of sites that I used to have
bookmarks for but I lost.

They were palm vs newton comparisons sites (of course the
newton always won hehe). I want to show a friend of mine
those sites btu I cant find them anywhere! The sites also
had photos of the two devises, screenshots and so on as
examples, they were not text only reviews.

Thanks for any help!

AK

=====
----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com