Re: [NTLK] AZ Republic

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 08:10:07 EST

on 11/10/01 2:22 AM, James Elliott at rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Didn't the 120 only cost eight hundred-some when it came out? I wouldn't
> think that the 130 would have been too much more. And I doubt that it is a
> 110.

Well, I'm betting he bought that thing years ago and with the specialized
software. The fact he is still using it suggests to me that it is not a 110
or 120, because of memory and heap problems. It is most likely a 130, and if
he bought it new and with the software, you can bet that he easily paid the
$1500 for it. The fact that he's still using it all these years later merely
means to me that he's gotten his money's worth, and it has proved its worth.
:-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland