Re: [NTLK] Best Software

From: Lou Forlini (lforlini_at_sspi-software.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 22:15:21 EST

At 5:10 PM -0500 11/9/01, Templarsog1_at_aol.com wrote:
>I use a Mac for my home(personal) and home office based business. I was
>wondering what was the best all around software for personal and home office
>based business use?
>
>MYOB, Quicken? other I haven't heard of?

    Although Quicken has a lot of users, Intuit's Mac support has an
extremely poor reputation (go to macfixit.com and search on the word
'Quicken'). MYOB is on the other end of the scale, a company who
supports the Mac and seems to really want your business. YMMV...

    Regards,

    - Lou Forlini
      Software Engineer
      System Support Products, Inc.