Re: [NTLK] ser-oo1 vanish - PCBMan departure

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 10:32:44 EST

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Calvin Grier wrote:

> David Humphreys (PCBMan) has left the Newton community to leave more time
> for other projects. The web page info on his Newton projects has been
> removed. He's no longer going to be working on Newtons, and has said that
> he'll be finding a way to liquidate all of his Newton related stuff.
>
> He wanted me to say goodbye for him, since he closed his NewtonTalk account
> before posting a farewell message.

Dammit. I never got any new screws for my replacement SER-001 (which was
the reason I destroyed the first one in the first place - I had to reseat
it and pulled the wrong way).

Does anyone have spare screws, or can possibly measure and describe their
screws so I know what to get so I can install this thing again? I hate my
dongle.