Re: [NTLK] Apple Newton Repairs still goin.

From: DON (don_at_dcphotos.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 09:33:46 EST

> Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:46 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Apple Newton Repairs still goin.
> From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
>

> Good morrow to you.
>
> May your Newt. return all better!
> ------------------
>> Hopefully will have it back, in better than new shape, within a few weeks.
>>
>> Overall, a good experience. Would have been worse, if I minded being on
>> hold, but I had kind of expected it, so I was working the whole time.
>>

>> Just keeping you all in the loop.
>>
>> Loren
> ------------------
>
> ---------------------
Mine is back at APPLE for repairs for the THIRD time.
First, I sent it off because it just died on me.
I sent it off and it came back in a week BUT...
It would not take input from the stylus at first SO...
I ask peoples opinions on this list and everyone said send it back.
SO, I sent it back for round two, it came back fine BUT...
The Apple rechargeable battery would not seat correctly.. I had to press it
hard to the left to use it, if I let go BING shutdown SO...
It's now back @ APPLE for round three.
SOOOO, when you get your Newton back, check it with a fine tooth comb.
Apple has been real nice through all of this but HEY! I want my NEWTON
back!!!
BTW, this is Apple USA, It was sent to Kentucky (3 times)
Good Luck
Don