[NTLK] FW: London UK NUG meeting

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 08:35:09 EST

Just in case there is anyone else out there who isnt on my list or has just
flown into London and has noone to talk to who understands his thing with
his little green pal, then come along Tuesday

--
           bob_at_barkany.com
http://www.barkany.com

Bob Barkany Photographer +44 (0) 7973 666 243

---------- From: bob barkany <bob_at_barkany.com> Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 13:32:06 +0000 To: newton Subject: LukNUG meeting 13/11

Hello People, Richard Harbottle has finally got back to me with directions etc which I am forwarding to you. My mobile number is 07973 666 243 Richards mobile is 07930 524 642

The meeting shall take place @ Imperial College school of Medicine

The Sir Alexander Fleming Building (it's number 5 on this map) <http://www.publications.ad.ic.ac.uk/maps/sk.stm>

from lets say 18.30 or thereabouts

To get here

On foot (by tube)

From South Kensington station, the campus is only five minutes' walk. Either follow the subway signposted to the museums or walk north up Exhibition Road. The College is next to the Science Museum.

By bus

* 9,10 or 52 - Royal Albert Hall * 74 or 14 - Victoria and Albert Museum * 49 - Gloucester Road * 45A or C1 - South Kensington * 70 - Queen's Gate * 9A - Prince Consort Road

By car

After 6pm, at weekends and during vacations the car park is open to the paying public. Parking in the streets surrounding the College is at pay and display or parking meters for limited periods only.

Richard would like to know approximate numbers. Could you get back to me that you will be able to attend and whether or not you are bringing friends along.

See you on Tuesday Call if any probs

Bob