[NTLK] Sad Dog

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 06:38:23 EST

Well, it happened. smalldog.com has only 30 boxes of the 24-count
eMate/MP2K plastic pens as of 12:00 midnight, 11/09/01. :-(
And the price is now US$5.00, it was $1.00 last time I checked, which was
within the last week. Some guy in LA is selling these for $15.00 on the
Recycler.

Of course smalldog is happy to get back some shelf space. They were great
for having carried a Newton product, and they still have the alumi...oops,
titanium...oops, it's really aluminum, and the AC adapter, but their
shipping is kinda high.

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!