[NTLK] Big Book in Newton pkg?

From: The Compulsive Splicer (splicer_at_paroxysm.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 03:58:52 EST

Two books I used to have on my MP130, but which got deleted for space
and I can't find the files again: The "Big Book" of Alcoholics
Anonymous, and "Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions."

Now that I have a 32MB card with my MP2000U (still very pleased about
this!) I'd like to get them on here again, but I can't seem to find
them in any of the usual places. Anyone know where these got to?

Thanks,
.

Steve
The Compulsive Splicer