Re: [NTLK] More off-topic fun?

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 23:46:23 EST

------------------
>I love this list, but if it takes loads of my time to wade through hundreds
>of totally of topic nonsense postings I start to miss the point.

So do I. Sorry about the extra 'fat', but at least this list is not boring
or spammed to death...mmmm, spam, it's not just luncheon meat(?) anymore.
:-p
----------------
>As has been said before, we can all handle some off topic stuff, but this
is
>getting way out of proportion, just to mention a few:
>
>- Dropping PDA's over Afghanistan (which I think was a terrible thread to
>start with, there are innocent people dying out there !)

last snip on this <human shields> and false tv coverage. <snip>
----------------
>- Amps in general

I'm looking for an amp. that I can plug my Newt. into since I have a In/Out
adapter, see, on topic, NAD looks good, and green too!
----------------
>- Tube vs. transistor amps

Sorry, can't find any tube amps. that will work with my Newt.
----------------
>- Star Trek bullshit

I wonder if George T. got the 'pen interface' from S.T.???
----------------
>- endless copyright that don't go anywhere where we haven't' been before

..then 'to infinity and beyond!'
----------------
>I really don't want to leave this list....
>
>Robert Benschop

If you leave then I have to revert to ebay... NO!!! PUT A TRACTOR BEAM ON
ROBERT...and his Newts. of course. ;-)

!ooW %-) "Tony Blair's speech."
"Don't kill innocent people. We are not the ones who waged war on the
innocent. We seek the guilty."

Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!